Years ago when You Are Remarkable was at its peak, (we’re trying to change that), we had a letter writing program where readers could write in to each other or receive letters from each other in hopes of spreading love and positivity. Since the last year or so has been a huge negative black cloud, we are hoping we can get this program started again.
If you’re interested, here’s what you can do:
- Please send us an email to email@example.com (yes, we know it’s a looooong email!)
- Please place in the subject line: LETTER WRITING PROGRAM
- Let us know if you would like to send, receive, or do both
- senders will only send letters, NOT receive them
- receivers will only receive letters, NOT send them
- both will send AND receive
- Include your name and address (We will not use these for anything other than this program and we will not match people up who live in the same city for safety purposes)
- Include any other important information you think we should know
Letters can include writing, art, photos, etc. We just want the letters to be on the more positive side of things and PLEASE keep them decent and respectful of all different types of people. NO RACISM, SEXISM, HOMOPHOBIA, HARASSMENT OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS. If you do not feel that all human beings should be treated equally, than this is NOT the program for you. If you feel that the letters you are receiving are inappropriate, please let us know immediatey!
I hope we can get this program rolling again as it was successful last time and now more than ever, we need a world full of love and positivity.
We hope to hear from many of you and remember, YOU ARE REMARKABLE!